Open Dates 2018:
- January & February: CLOSED for maintenance
- March: Sunday 25th plus Easter – Good Friday 30th and Saturday 31st
- April: Every Weds & Sun plus Easter Monday 2nd and Thurs 5th & 12th
- May: Every Weds & Sun plus BH Mon 7th, Half Term: Sun 27th – Fri 1st June incl.
- June: Every Weds & Sun plus Half Term: Fri 1st, but CLOSED Weds 6th for Tech Inspection
- July: Every Weds, Thurs & Sun, then from 22nd every day except closed Sat 28th
- Aug: Every day except Saturdays plus closed Sunday 26th
- Sept: Every Wed, Thurs & Sun but CLOSED on 26th, 27th & 30th
- OCTOBER 2018 to MAY 2019 – CLOSED for modernisation project
Guided tours are run on the hour each open day: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. Pre-booking is not necessary and last daily tour is 4pm.
Child: £3 (5-16yrs)
Family: £14 (2 +3)
Debit/credit cards not accepted due to poor signal within the Lighthouse; cash only.
- No parking is permitted at the Lighthouse; please use Start Point Car Park, which is open daily, seasonal charges apply, nearest postcode is TQ7 2ET
- Group visits by prior arrangement only please
- Trinity House reserves the right to close at short notice due to adverse weather or operational requirements
- For information on closures please check the Trinity House website: www.trinityhouse.co.uk
- Children must be a minimum of 1.1m tall and be physically capable of ascending/descending the stairs unaided and cannot be carried (this includes baby carriers)
- Suitable footwear must be worn, flip flops are not permitted, plimsolls are available to borrow at the lighthouse
- Other restrictions may apply
- Information/Message Line: 01803 771802
- Website: www.startpointdevon.co.uk