Open Dates 2019:
- January to April: CLOSED for modernisation project
- May: Sun 19th, Weds 22nd plus Half Term: Sun 26th – Fri 31st incl.
- June: Every Weds & Sun
- July: Every Weds, Thurs & Sun, then from Sun 21st every day except closed Sat 27th
- August: Every day except Saturdays but CLOSED on Wednesday 28th August
- September: Every Wed, Thurs & Sun
- October: For half terms: Sun 20th – Fri 25th incl., Sun 27th and Tues 29th – Thur 31st incl.
Guided tours are run on the hour each open day: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. Pre-booking is not necessary and last daily tour is 4pm.
Child: £3 (5-16yrs)
Family: £14 (2 +3)
Debit/credit cards not accepted due to poor signal within the Lighthouse; cash only.
- No parking is permitted at the Lighthouse; please use Start Point Car Park, which is open daily, seasonal charges apply, nearest postcode is TQ7 2ET
- Group visits by prior arrangement only please
- Trinity House reserves the right to close at short notice due to adverse weather or operational requirements
- For information on closures please check the Trinity House website: www.trinityhouse.co.uk
- Children must be a minimum of 1.1m tall and be physically capable of ascending/descending the stairs unaided and cannot be carried (this includes baby carriers)
- Suitable footwear must be worn, flip flops are not permitted, plimsolls are available to borrow at the lighthouse
- Other restrictions may apply
- Information/Message Line: 01803 771802
- Website: www.startpointdevon.co.uk